We have received news that Chairman Sessions is looking to draft language to delay ICD-10. The Chairman is seeking support from his colleagues in Congress.
Call these legislators today and voice your support for ICD-10 in 2015. Note, this will be the most critical month in Congress to ensure the new code sets are implemented this year.
You can follow these 4 easy steps:
1) Call Dr. Michael Burgess at (202) 225-7772
2) State that you support ICD-10 implementation in 2015.
3) Use the talking points below:
· We need the code sets in 2015!
· A recent GAO report supports ICD-10 readiness.
· Small physician practices are expected to spend between 1,900 and 6,000 to transition to the new code set. This is much lower than previous reports. The study can be found on http://www.coalitionforICD10.org.
4) When you are done, call the other congressional leaders also.
State & District
Chairman Pete Sessions TX-32 (202) 225-2231
Rep. Virginia Foxx NC 5 (202) 225-2071
Rep. Tom Cole OK 4 (202) 225-6165
Rep. Rob Woodall GA-7 (202) 225-4272
Rep. Steve Stivers OH-15 (202) 225-2015
Rep. Doug Collins GA-9 (202) 225-9893
Rep. Louise Slaughter NY-25 (202) 225-3615
You must log in to post a comment.